Final
Right I'm opening up the Music Streaming Service as of now cos I've tested it and it works well. The FTP will be hammered for a little while as all of you try to access it so be patient if it seems slow. Also try to make the file name short cos it won't accept the file otherwise. Good Luck and if you have any probs e-mail me at jonny.fung@goowy.com so as not to spam up the comments.Tech Support Department
PS. Please DON'T download the files off the FTP server. I've given you the responsibility to upload and download files. If you really want the music, ask us for the CD. We have a maximum traffic limit and we don't want to use that up from people downloading files so please, DON'T DOWNLOAD THE FILES!Kapiesh?
EDIT: Okay the player just packed up again but it was working (ask Rory) so I have to work on it again, sorry.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home