MUSIC! (BETA)
Right I'm gonna BETA test the music feature now. This all started when Rory asked for my opinion on a thing where members put music in a storage place and then it can be listened to. I dunno if he wanted a media player on the site or a way we could download the actual song file but to stick to copyright laws I decided to put a media player on the site (there are loopholes...I'll write about it when the BETA is a-okay.) Right when you are reading this a music file should be playing. IF you can hear it leave a comment and if you don't leave one too. When it all goes well enough I'll post a tutorial on how it works so we can all share the musicy goodness.EDIT1: Change tracks too! I've put two tracks on, it's playlist! - both are mashups so no copyright infringement. I don't care if you don't like them, just tell me if it works!!
EDIT2: Due to feedback from Rory, he said not to make it Autoplay as it gets annoying so press PLAY or you won't hear anything. Also due to problems in IE there might be errors on the page so just scroll down (keep going down...) and hopefully I'll have it fixed. BTW dig the new logo?(Credit to Rory)



3 Comments:
woo! go jonny. it works..! perhaps when we add tracks to it, have a track listing below it too, so people can tell whats what
w00t! that's cool. where are the tracks stored ie did you upload them yourself or just hyperlink to them at another location? Where is the playlist; in the HTML???? Hmmm....sooo many nerd questions......The plaer isn't wide enough though, the end of the volume control is cut off so it doesn't look super sweet. Very nice job though.
i cant actually see anything in firefox, works in for me Opera though
Post a Comment
<< Home