Saturday, September 10, 2005

Squirrels

I think jonny has sent his squirrels to follow me, so he's either up to somthing and spying on me, or he's using me as a squirrel training excersise! i hope it's a training excerise cos i saw them so they obviously NEED to learn their stealth better! plus jonny being up to somthing is always bad news. like with the buttons!

4 Comments:

At 9:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!! The squirrels are on a break in Barbados as part of their contract.

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Rory said...

a convenient cover story!

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Tom said...

lol, well i keep seeing a squirrel run along the wall next to the playroom and go into a small hole in the wall, so i think they might be spying on me too... seriously, they do it like every 10-20 minutes... :/

 
At 4:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not everything I get up to is bad...I don't think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home