I'm Back!!
Well I was never away anyway but I haven't posted here for a while so I'll blog something. Um...I say um to much...well I actually haven't got that much to say. I was going to write something about genres in Music cos it's kinda confusing. Rock seems to be like for everything now even for stuff like Craig David (I was browsing through the iTunes Music Store) but you can't really class it as rock. Can you? I dunno that's why it's confusing.Also download this. I dunno why...you might like it?
jf ??



6 Comments:
yeh that konfabulmatorter or w/e sucks. it only works for a while and then yu have to give the money! can yu believe that!?!?!?!
it's free now cos Yahoo bought it
oooh cool! it wasn't when i d/led it like ages ago but that's groovy. :D
Okay, it's d/l-ed and bookmarked in my 'bizarre crap' folder. Hope this is free. :{P (Yes he has a moustache, and no I don't know why he has a moustache)
yes it's free
Well thats good then!
Post a Comment
<< Home