Argh!!
stupid jonny and david. they both sent me the same friggin email, which i will include here (it's brief, luckily)"Hi my name is Kayla Wightman. I am 15 years old, and i have a severe
lung caancer from second hand smoke I also have a large tumor in my
brain, fromrepeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this
isn't fixed, and my family cant pay the bills. The Make A Wish
Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents everytime this message is
sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much,
but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have
a heart, please. If you don't send this to everyone on your list you
have acold heart (Kayla Wightman) please copy not forward this."
there are just so many things wrong with this it's not even funny. first off, the chances of getting lung cancer from second hand smoke is relatively slim in the first place, at 15, thats even more slim, and it's SEVERE lung cancer. even less likely. I mean, i've been subject to second hand smoke for 16 years... from two (plus) smokers... so thats incredibly dumb. and seriously, is it even possible to get a TUMOR from physical damage? i don't know, but i doubt it. i've never heard of physical harm being carcinogenic before, at any rate.
and the rest of the email is just emotional blackmail... seriously... there's probably no legal way of measuring how many people have received this email! sheesh.
and i got this email from friggin DAVID ARMSTRONG and JONNY FUNG! people who should have more damn sense! it's lucky for them there was no common sense GCSE exam, or their grade average would be lowered... ok not significantly but still.. god.. it's not even like it's an entertaining email.. it's just stupid
Sorry for the rant. i was just annoyed...



5 Comments:
lol, i have got this three times. I mean come on! barbequing for an hour releases the same number of dioxins as smoking 110,000 cigrattes, and that's first hand smoke. And tumors from beatings? If her family was beating her don't you think she would have been removed from them, so they wouldn't have to pay the bills anyway! And how does the Make A Wish foundation even know how many times this has been forwarded unless they are spying on your email. Jesus christ. Nice post Rory.
I got the same message 3 times too. I got pissed off so sent it back to all the people who sent it to me
um.. hebs.. the girl isn't real. it's a made up story to make people go awww poor girl and send it on... and jonny i never sent you that damn email so what'd you send it to me for!!?!?!
and that kind of thinking is why SPAM contines to exist... its like those 1s with stuff like "I'm anna, i'm 6 years old, im also dead. im going to stab you in your sleep if you dont forward this to 2 million people in the next 30 seconds"
lol, 6 spam comments on a post about spam >.<
Post a Comment
<< Home