Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weird

I'm sitting at home posting to this site and it feels like i've stepped back in time. It's probably been years since this site was last updated (probably A-Level time, year 12?). I dunno, I just feel like I want to write something here.

This blog is kind of historic because it's a record of some of the things we all did back then. We've all since gone our separate ways, some more separate than others. Some of the links are still alive. My personal blog is and so is Rory's.

Oh well I suppose this is just an experiment. Post a reply or comment if you happen to stumble into this post!

PS. I was saddened to hear of Toby's death.

3 Comments:

At 12:22 am, Blogger Tom said...

Wow... been a long while. I should really have updated the link to my blog's final resting place. Although who knows, maybe it could do with a kick up the arse.

It has indeed been a while... i'd deleted this from my bookmarks a long while ago after it dissolved into telling half-funny jokes and then stopped telling them at all.

Knowing im going back in about a week, i know ive wasted this holiday a bit though. I only just started the coursework last night at about 4am, and i only met up with some people once, some others not at all...

Hope everyones had a good holiday and a good term besides, and i'll make sure to see a lot more of people next time round.

 
At 2:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 
At 1:00 am, Anonymous Alex said...

It has been a while... I haven't even heard about Toby, Then again I haven't been in the country much over the last couple of years.
Maybe someone could email me to fill me in?
If anyone's interested I have a new blog up on www.Due-East.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home